Training & Placement Cell
Training and Placement Cell is dedicated towards proper placement of students. It advices students on career options and provides the latest information on training and employment opportunities.
Focus areas are providing guidance , counseling and bringing potential employers to achieve best possible placement, depending on the economic and job market scenario. The department looks after the interest of the students and the employers by providing them the necessary platform.
Main tasks of the cell
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interest , and their short and long term goals through individual counseling and group thinking.
- Work with the students to develop and implement successful job search strategies.
- Encourage faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Provide resources and carry out activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Create awareness in the students, regarding future career options.
- Assist different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Co-ordinate summer training /internship programme.
- Bridge the gap between industry and academia bring mutual benefits to both